Jeff Ogden is a SCAMMER. Do NOT hire. Posts on Craiglsit

Vancouver, British Columbia 6 comments

Hired Jeff Ogden through Craigslist to create a wordpress site.

Spoke to him on the phone & via email many times before agreeing on a set price of $200.

After the email bank transfer went through- have never heard from him again. Will not return calls or email.

Transaction occurred December 2013.

My bank suggests contacting the police and reporting Jeff Ogden for fraud. Should I not hear from Jeff within 5 more days I will move forward with this. If you have been scammed by Jeff Ogden - lets connect and get our email trails/evidence together. I will pursue this.

Review about: Wordpress Site.

Comments

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1338356

Did you find this ***? He scammed me out of $250 as well.

to ED #1381244

He lives in Etobicoke. He is a 49 year old man, who doesn't work and he has been a mooch his whole life.

Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada #1161707

Jeff is very clever!We had sent Jeff $150.00 on Feb 22nd and he had forward me an invoice :

Invoice

Date:02 02 2016

Invoice Number: INV-02390

Jeff Ogden

Flying Moose Studio flyingmoosestudio@gmail.co 647 285 7207 He had been doing this since 2015 from all the reviews I have been reading!

It is 2016 and people are still handing this *** bag money!The name Jeff Ogden is a football player and the company name Flying Moose Studio is a company listed in the US Please be aware and lets catch this little runt!

to Anonymous #1381245

Jeff Ogden is his real name. He is 49 years old and lives in Etobicoke and he doesn't work and has always been a mooch.

It has happened again: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-part-time-student-jobs/city-of-toronto/jeff-ogden-647-285-7207-do-not-use-his-services-he-is-spamer/1048769504

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #764758

Jeff Ogden - SCAM

Beware of writing, editing, website, wordpess and LinkedIn editing, writing & branding scam.

Do NOT send email transfers to jeffogden@gmail.com.

He promises a 2 day turnaround for work- takes your money via email transfer and you will never hear from him again.

If you have been scammed already by Jeff. Please contact Toronto RCMP fraud division and submit detailed complaint, email trail & bank transfer information.

View more comments

Don't hire Jeff ogden

Don Mills, Ontario 5 comments

I found Jeff ogden through Craigslist to set up some social media stuff for me. He took $150 upfront and said the job would be done in a couple of days. After one month the job was still not done. At the end he never did what I had hired him for, never replied to my emails and never answered my phone calls.

It's not worth it do legally go after him even though I have a papertrail of everything. I just don't want someone else to get burned like I did.

DO NOT hire Jeff Ogden from Toronto to do any copywriting or social media stuff.

Comments

I know this guy personally unfortunately from several years back. He is a loser and a scammer, who preys not only on strangers but also on his own family.

I would keep posting these warnings on Craigslist ...and if possible, report him.

You should keep posting this on Toronto Craigslist daily so people know.

I have just experienced the SAME THING!

I hired Jeff Ogden 8 days ago - sent an email transfer for $200 and have never heard back from him.

I also have a paper trail.

Please contact me: fasttracy@hotmail.com and we will bring this matter to the police (suggestion from my bank)

Dec.16/13

to anonymous #764759

Jeff Ogden - SCAM

Do NOT send email transfers to jeffogden@gmail.com.

View more comments