Don Mills, Ontario

I found Jeff ogden through Craigslist to set up some social media stuff for me. He took $150 upfront and said the job would be done in a couple of days. After one month the job was still not done. At the end he never did what I had hired him for, never replied to my emails and never answered my phone calls.

It's not worth it do legally go after him even though I have a papertrail of everything. I just don't want someone else to get burned like I did.

DO NOT hire Jeff Ogden from Toronto to do any copywriting or social media stuff.

Had an Experience with Jeff ogden?

Comments

It has happened again: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-part-time-student-jobs/city-of-toronto/jeff-ogden-647-285-7207-do-not-use-his-services-he-is-spamer/1048769504

I know this guy personally unfortunately from several years back. He is a loser and a scammer, who preys not only on strangers but also on his own family.

I would keep posting these warnings on Craigslist ...and if possible, report him.

You should keep posting this on Toronto Craigslist daily so people know.

I have just experienced the SAME THING!

I hired Jeff Ogden 8 days ago - sent an email transfer for $200 and have never heard back from him.

I also have a paper trail.

Please contact me: fasttracy@hotmail.com and we will bring this matter to the police (suggestion from my bank)

Dec.16/13

to anonymous #764759

Jeff Ogden - SCAM

Beware of writing, editing, website, wordpess and LinkedIn editing, writing & branding scam.

Do NOT send email transfers to jeffogden@gmail.com.

He promises a 2 day turnaround for work- takes your money via email transfer and you will never hear from him again.

If you have been scammed already by Jeff. Please contact Toronto RCMP fraud division and submit detailed complaint, email trail & bank transfer information.